Talk

Advanced search

Vest extenders for petit bateau?

(5 Posts)
Beetleandbug Fri 07-Aug-15 16:09:27

Bit of a random one!

I was given a set of long sleeve vests from petit bateau. They were aged 12 months and my baby is only 8.5 so i chucked them in the wash and put them away....well, when the weather turned last week I found them out but they only just fit :-(

I bought a pack of vest extenders but it doesn't fit the smaller poppers that petit bateau use.

Does anyone know if there is a product like this to fit french poppers? I've googled but can't find anything. Such a shame.

PennilynLott Fri 07-Aug-15 16:25:51

Maybe try French sites it may be a French standard? My newborn dd fits a 6mo petit bateau vest perfectly so it's not just you smile

Beetleandbug Fri 07-Aug-15 16:32:16

Thanks for responding pennilyn, but i've tried translating 'vest extenders' and not having any luck!

helloelo Sat 08-Aug-15 00:22:57

No such thing as vest extender in France. PB sizing is notoriously small. 7mo / 8kg DS is in 12 mois. TBH I have 3 PB shops within walking distance and I prefer to import M&S ones (and I have the reverse issue, I buy too big)

helloelo Sat 08-Aug-15 00:23:27

Oh and a vest is called "un body"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now