Talk

Advanced search

Which stroller?

(6 Posts)
sorryaboutthat Wed 05-Aug-15 11:09:30

I've had a Silver Cross surf travel system for DS and it's been fab. However he's 1 now and we are going on holiday. I'd like a stroller but don't want to spend a fortune - looking around £100 mark. Anyone got any recommendations?

SpendSpendSpend Wed 05-Aug-15 11:12:25

The best thing to do is go to a store with a good choice of strollers and try your ds in them.

Alot of strollers dd wasnt comfortable in, she couldnt get her feet comfortably on the footrests, the seat was too slouched back etc

Lonz Wed 05-Aug-15 14:29:20

I got my first stroller from Toys R Us when my son was about 6-ish months. It's the Silver Cross zest pram and I've used it for over 2 years now, still as stable as when I got it. It was also the only pram on display that was sturdy, all the others wobbled because I guess they'd been played about with that much. But yes, it's best to go instore and try them out for yourself and have a look.

MiaowTheCat Wed 05-Aug-15 14:35:07

I found the silver cross pop to be the nicest stroller type to push and it should come in about your price point. High handles though, which I like

Acorncat Wed 05-Aug-15 18:38:12

I have the silver cross pop too, no problems so far. I like the big sunshade for the one sunny day a month

ApocalypseThen Wed 05-Aug-15 19:51:43

I also have the pop. I like it - it's compact and easy to use. The only issue is that it is only forward facing but maybe you can't get something as light and compact if you can change orientation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now