Talk

Advanced search

Pillows

(6 Posts)
quesadillas Wed 05-Aug-15 08:32:47

Hi,

At what age can toddlers have a full size pillow? DS is 2.5 and soon to move into a single bed. At the moment he has a small toddler pillow, but all his new bedding is single size and so the pillow cases will be too big. Safe to give him a proper pillow? Any considerations before buying?

Thanks!

roofio87 Wed 05-Aug-15 08:38:52

Mine has had one since 18 months. I don't know if that's the 'right thing' to do but he wanted one and I just gave him one of our spares. It's nice and flat and fits snuggly in the cot so can't move anywhere

dementedpixie Wed 05-Aug-15 08:41:04

mine always had a normal sized pillow from age 1

SpendSpendSpend Wed 05-Aug-15 08:45:10

Dd had a full sized pillow from around 20 months ish.

Argos value pillows, 4 pack for 5.99 are great for a first pillow as they are not very puffy and they are not too high like the ones designed for an adult.

quesadillas Wed 05-Aug-15 12:44:46

Thanks, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Cheap from Argos sounds good - I'm anticipating a few wet nights, wouldn't want to damage nice ones.

ODog Thu 06-Aug-15 09:44:33

My 14mo DS has a normal pillow. We mostly cosleep so he nicks our pillows half the time anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now