Talk

Advanced search

Are light projection things any good to help a 2 year go to sleep in his toddler bed?

(3 Posts)
angel24711 Thu 30-Jul-15 19:32:31

I was thinking of one of those pillow pets things that he can operate himself. Anyone have any experience of them? Wondering if they help him stay in bed rather than shouting at his door to come downstairs!!
Or whether I should save my money, he already has a nightlight ...

ThatBloodyWoman Thu 30-Jul-15 19:36:52

I had a tomy thing that did music and images on the ceiling when my two were toddlers.
I couldn't praise it enough.
Also,wherever we went,it was small enough to go with us,and to them it just meant sleeptime.

angel24711 Sat 01-Aug-15 19:44:47

Thanks for your response. I got one of the pillow ones of eBay in the end as I was getting a bit desperate, and we are on night two of no bedtime protests. smile
For £10 even if it doesn't work in the long run it has brought some much needed calm and control back into our evenings, when we were getting at least 30 mins of crying by the door and trying to climb over/under the door stair gate. I give it to him after we've finished out books and I am turning out the lights and leaving the room.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now