Talk

Advanced search

My 10 month old has just swallowed banana sticker.

(7 Posts)
Lozy79 Thu 30-Jul-15 16:37:23

What should I do? There is no immediate issues, as in her airway is ok, but will it pass through her system ok?

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Thu 30-Jul-15 16:38:38

She'll eat far worse in the years to come. It should pass through in a day or two.

dobedobedo Thu 30-Jul-15 16:39:30

Mine ate a bunch of post it notes at the same time. No ill effects. She'll be fine.

Lozy79 Thu 30-Jul-15 16:45:42

Thanks for reassurance blush Well I made a mistake googling it and there is a case where a banana sticker ended up lodged in a babies lungs!

Adarajames Thu 30-Jul-15 16:47:43

Id that was going to happen it would've already done so! Once it's gone do n, it can't get into the lungs unless it's vomited up and asperated, which I'm sure you'd've noticed! Sure it'll be fine

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Thu 30-Jul-15 16:50:01

You wait until they start on the playdough and glitter, you'll get sparkly, colourful poo.

Step away from Dr. Google, he is well known for diagnosing worst case scenarios.

Lozy79 Thu 30-Jul-15 16:57:24

Thanks, I really needed the reassurance. Yes I'm very guilty of consulting doctor google. I've got all sorts. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now