Talk

Advanced search

Where can I buy these?

(9 Posts)
Ilovenannyplum Thu 16-Jul-15 08:24:08

1yr old DS is currently instrument obsessed, he LOVES and I mean loves these bells. They have them at nursery and the local soft play place I really want to get him some at home. Does anyone know where they're from?
Thank you! smile

Allstoppedup Thu 16-Jul-15 08:26:41

Umm, I THINK ours like that came in a baby toy set from Argos...

Allstoppedup Thu 16-Jul-15 08:29:06

Ahh, I lie. Just checked and it's not from Argos!

Ilovenannyplum Thu 16-Jul-15 08:31:09

Thank you! Just had a look, not the exact ones but they have got a couple of nice sets with some other bits in which I think he'll like

DP is going to hate me at this rate, I'm on some kind of mission to fill the house with bells!

KatyN Thu 16-Jul-15 08:33:45

we have one like that from mothercare.

velocityofbeans Thu 16-Jul-15 08:34:17

Like these? www.amazon.co.uk/Halilit-Baby-Band-Musical-Instrument/dp/B000RGP4ZS/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1437031939&sr=1-2&keywords=baby+bells

I remember looking at these for dgd, but I am on a ban from buying her anything else for a while smile

Ilovenannyplum Thu 16-Jul-15 08:35:33

Yes that's it! Velocity, thank you! I love you a little bit smile

Allstoppedup Thu 16-Jul-15 08:36:20

Just found the exact ones on a website called sensorytoywarehouse.com

Ours must have been a hand me down from somewhere!

Don't worry, DP still hasn't forgiven me for getting the Parum Pum Pum bug drum/instrument set for our DS's first birthday! grin

Ilovenannyplum Thu 16-Jul-15 08:39:33

I've now discovered they're called Halilit Cage Bells and I reckon DS prob needs 3 or 4 (mostly to piss DP off wink)
I'm going to go and have a nosey at that sensory website now and see what else he I wants needs
He's quite fond of a drum too....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now