Talk

Advanced search

Kids Vitamins - which ones taste best?

(6 Posts)
karazeb Thu 25-Jun-15 23:25:17

Hi, just wondering if anyone can suggest a kids' vitamin brand that tastes okay? I've tried the Abidec ones but they seem to taste horrible & the kids won't take them. Also, are the chewable ones safe enough for a 4-year-old?

Thanks

Misty9 Fri 26-Jun-15 06:34:31

My three year old has the strawberry chewable ones from Bassett I think. He loves them smile

karazeb Fri 26-Jun-15 22:20:09

Thanks Misty9. Sounds like a good one to try for my older DD then - I'll keep an eye out for those when I'm shopping; I think she'd respond better to the chewable ones than to the liquid.

If anyone has any recommendations regarding a (nice tasting) liquid multi-vitamin for a younger child, that would be great. Thanks

TerryTheGreenHorse Fri 26-Jun-15 22:20:58

Haliborange chewy ones go down very well with mine.

goldeline Sat 27-Jun-15 12:40:37

The Boots syrup doesn't taste bad. 20 month old DS started refusing Abidec but is fine with the Boots own brand. Plus Abidec smells like piss.

karazeb Sat 27-Jun-15 14:56:50

Thanks - I agree, the Abidec does smell horrible; I couldn't even face trying it myself to see what it did taste like. I'll give some of those suggestions a go and see how the kids respond. Cheers x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now