Talk

Advanced search

Ideas of toys for out and about for one year old

(9 Posts)
boopdoop Mon 15-Jun-15 23:13:26

My DS is 15 months and has reached that stage of needing a bit more I keep him entertained sometimes when we are out and about. I've just bought him a mini etch-a-sketch which is brilliant, fits in my bag, and great to keep him interested for a while...

So I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions of other things it's be worth getting which are easy to take out, not messy or noisy etc but will keep him entertained, even if just for a few minutes!! Any ideas?

Scotinoz Tue 16-Jun-15 04:14:29

Mini pencils and paper, books, stacking cups (I take numbers 5-10 cos they're smaller), purse with store cards (my purse is far more appealing), iPhone (angry), Little People/Playmobil/similar people, food, spoons

purplemurple1 Tue 16-Jun-15 04:19:38

Touchy feely books
Small cars

BikeRunSki Tue 16-Jun-15 04:22:54

3 or 4 Megabloks

FixItUpChappie Tue 16-Jun-15 04:25:18

I take a little tub of play dough everywhere for mine - great at restaurants in particular but also works on stroller tray. I have a little Baggie with few plastic play dough knives/mini roller etc in my bag.

CakeRattleandRoll Tue 16-Jun-15 06:09:23

Old keys - lots of them attached to interesting keyring(s).

ch1134 Tue 16-Jun-15 07:09:00

I always take a book, a car, a small world animal and some bubbles.

boopdoop Tue 16-Jun-15 09:01:06

Thanks everyone

Julieb85 Tue 16-Jun-15 15:53:44

My son loves the sterring wheel we got for his buggy/car seat. He pretends to drive the car, beeping the ittle horns ans flipping the indicators!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now