Talk

Advanced search

stupid nappy question :s

(11 Posts)
chumbler Mon 15-Jun-15 16:42:43

okay so this is a really silly question but I'm really not sure blush

on a nappy, should the leg cuffs be in or out???? they're like the wing bits by the legs. should they stay inside the nappy or do I pull them out to kind of fan them over the leg?? we keep getting leeks out of the legs and I can't figure out why blush

please help!!!

AhoyMcCoy Mon 15-Jun-15 16:43:13

Out out out!! Helps stops the leaks!!

Stinkersmum Mon 15-Jun-15 16:43:22

Out!

chumbler Mon 15-Jun-15 16:46:14

haha OK! but that's what I've done and it still leaks??? am I pulling it out too much??? time to go up a size??? they were completely fine until yesterday, I don't know what I'm doing wrong!! sad

chumbler Mon 15-Jun-15 16:47:07

or too big?! dd is 11lb so we're using size 2

AndNowItsSeven Mon 15-Jun-15 16:48:46

Yes move up to size three.

lornathewizzard Wed 17-Jun-15 11:48:55

When we got leaks we moved up a size, normally worked

MyFirstFire Wed 17-Jun-15 15:58:11

Getting leaks is always our cue to go up a size. And ignore the weight size guide - tis often bollocks grin

Our 16lb dd is in size 5 (!) pampers, but this size doesn't leak which is all we care about horrendously chunky legs for a short arse

glendyllove Tue 23-Jun-15 09:54:35

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Flisspaps Tue 23-Jun-15 10:03:33

glendyllove, you really like that site - every thread you've posted on today has included a link to it (including a zombie thread from 2010)

I've alerted MN to your advertising.

twinsandapenguin Tue 23-Jun-15 21:17:06

A change of brand might give a better shape or fit.
We always had poo leaks up DD's back in pampers. So we switched to huggies and always had poo leaks out the legs instead hmm
We decided that newborn poo was largely uncontainable

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now