Talk

Advanced search

Best pillows/duvets for toddlers?

(7 Posts)
Mouseymum Wed 10-Jun-15 08:57:51

Hi all,

I would like to buy DD (13mo) her first pillow and duvet set, plus covers. Does anyone have recommendations, please?

TIA!

princessvikki Wed 10-Jun-15 12:12:34

Is there any particular reason you want to buy them for her now? As a nursery nurse I would say 13 months is to young for a pillow babies still move around a lot in there sleep at this age and I would say it would be a suffocation risk. Is your dd still in a cot? If so I full size duvet would be to big

nottheOP Wed 10-Jun-15 12:19:25

www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/departments/childrens_ikea/18694/

www.ikea.com/gb/en/search/?query=Children%27s+textiles

andadietcoke Wed 10-Jun-15 12:20:52

My girls have Clevamama pillows but they wouldn't fit into standard cases I don't think.

Mouseymum Wed 10-Jun-15 14:42:09

Thanks all. Princessvikki, no particular reason she has to have them now, just for comfort, really. What age would you recommend starting starting?

princessvikki Wed 10-Jun-15 18:35:39

My dd is almost 18 months and she still just has the coverlet that came in her cot bedding pack or a blanket, I don't don't plan on giving her a pillow and proper duvet untill she goes into a bed, maybe around 2ish

Artandco Wed 10-Jun-15 19:19:14

I would also wait until 18 months min

Then i really like the white company for covers, and baavet or little green sheep for the actual duvet

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now