Talk

Advanced search

Would You Use Out of Date Sudocrem?

(11 Posts)
BlueThursday Tue 26-May-15 22:58:10

I've got mini pots of Sudocrem which I think we're foisted on me by the bounty woman. I've been using them solely on my own post natal acne ridden face but just noticed an expiry of May 15th on it. Would you still use it?

PatriciaHolm Tue 26-May-15 22:59:16

Of course! What could possibly be the issue?

Dismalfuckers Tue 26-May-15 22:59:20

Yes, no question

inmyheadimthequeen Tue 26-May-15 23:00:16

goodness yes, I've eaten food more out of date than that

BlueThursday Tue 26-May-15 23:00:28

Just thought maybe it would have lost its potency or something!

Thank you I'll continue to slather myself and scare the bejesus out of DH when I climb into bed grin

ouryve Tue 26-May-15 23:03:34

I chucked our last pot when it was about a year past its date.

VivaLeBeaver Tue 26-May-15 23:07:11

It has a date? I haven't bought any since dd was a toddler and she's now a teen. I used it the other day, nothing's dropped off!

Lonz Tue 26-May-15 23:30:02

I don't think there's anything wrong with using it even if it is out of date. It just means the "treatment" of it wont be at it's best. It'll just be weaker than normal. Sudocrem is quite strong anyway.

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Wed 27-May-15 08:55:00

My first thought when I saw the title was "Which year?"(gives away own erratic storage of product in question). blush

NoMontagues Wed 27-May-15 09:16:48

I used to put Sudocreme on my spots as a teenager and the tub I used was in the bathroom of my family home and had been bought for baby's bum purposes. My brother (the baby in question) was about 11 at the time.

I had no idea about expiry dates and it still worked, so I think you'll be fine!

tshirtsuntan Wed 27-May-15 09:22:00

My mum still has -and uses- a tub of boots own brand nappy cream we had as children. I'm 43 and my sister is 38. I think it'll be ok grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now