Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Kari me vs money wrap

(6 Posts)
Naomip88 Sun 15-Feb-15 01:07:34

hello!!i want to buy a sling for my two week old dd .
My mum generously bought us an ergo baby but I think a sling would be great for at home when she doesn't want to be put down and I need free hands! I've narrowed it down to these two because I've been nosy and asked lots of people I see out with them if they'd recommend them and they got lots of praise but I can't pick! Unfortunately we can't make it your next sling library and I don't want to wait any longer. Does anyone have any good or bad feedback about either or preferably both of these slings?

AllYourBase Sun 15-Feb-15 01:14:53

we had a kari me, and it was fantastic, really good. It took a little while to get good at tying, but there's videos and things you can use to help you. I used it on my baby, and on my 3yo (at the time).
Sorry, but I've not heard of a money wrap.

Naomip88 Sun 15-Feb-15 01:20:01

Oops I meant moby!

JellyTipisthebest Sun 15-Feb-15 03:05:36

They are more or less the same. Looking at them the only difference seams to be oby is 100% cotton the Karri me is only 95% might be important if its hot. The moby suggests its longer which might be important if you are larger than average. I have a 100% cotton stretch wrap that I bought here I am not in the uk. It doesn't look any different and feel different from my friends Karri me in the Uk. As they looks the same price, I didn't look at the postage I would go for the colour you like. There are lots of ways the put them on if you you tube stretchy wrap.

Pinksun12 Sun 15-Feb-15 03:41:07

I preferred the moby as it was less stretchy than the kari me. In the Kari me baby was down to my knees after a while.

TwoLittleTerrors Sun 15-Feb-15 04:16:04

I had a mobu and i used it for two babies. Definitely doesn't have the down to knee problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now