Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Did your baby bleed after 8 week immunisations?

(3 Posts)
Sinead679 Sun 08-Feb-15 11:02:32

Hi I'm a little worried as my DD's leg bled a little after her 8 week immunisations recently which never happened with my other two children so I was a little concerned. The doctor worried me further when she asked whether my DD bled a lot after Her heel prick, which
was more than my other children. The doctor then suggested that if this happens again at the next lot of injections (12 weeks) that my DD would need blood tests to check for a blood clotting problem. Now I am going out of my mind with worry and have tried to google it (which I know I shouldnt) and this is only adding to my worries.

SnowwyJane Sun 08-Feb-15 19:09:44

Aw my DS bled quite a bit with his 8 week jabs sad it didn't happen with his 12 week ones though.
When he was born he did bleed with his high prick and when he had his cath catheter for his antibiotics but it all cleared up.
I wouldn't worry too much but if it does happen again just get him checked

FoxHugs Mon 09-Feb-15 00:59:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: