Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

nursing bra recommendations

(4 Posts)
Katekoom Sat 24-Jan-15 22:08:29

Hi,
I've got a few non-wired nursing bras from m and s which are comfy enough but I'm looking at getting something that doesn't make my now e cup boobs look like flat, squashed footballs. Any recommendations? Obviously comfort is key also ... Am i asking too much?

iamelectrogirl Sat 24-Jan-15 22:18:39

I'm really liking Miriam Stoppard's range for Debenhams- they're comfortable and actually nice looking too, plus you can get a pack of two for £28. The ones I got aren't on the website otherwise I'd link but there are others, I'm a 34g and the support is good

QuietNinjaTardis Sat 24-Jan-15 22:22:25

I like the bravado bras. They come with a foam pad so you're not completely flat. And they're dead comfy.

caravela Sat 24-Jan-15 23:55:55

On the Figleaves website they do soft/flexi-wired nursing bras, which are way more comfortable and supportive (and look less awful) than the ones with no wires at all if you have a big bust. Made a massive difference to me after suffering for 5 weeks with the normal type. Also you can order in lots of sizes and return the ones that don't fit.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: