Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Night lights for 12 month old

(8 Posts)
blondebaby111 Sun 18-Jan-15 16:54:48

I'm looking to get a night light for dd but having trouble finding the right one. She has a projector on her cot that plays lullabies but turns off after 30 minutes.
She is going through a phase at the moment, goes to sleep no problem but will wake during the night totally screaming and won't go back in her cot. Not sure if it's nightmares or just frightened of the dark. I thought I would give a night light a go. Trouble is some of them shut off after 30 minutes I need one for all night, any suggestions is welcome x

wheresthelight Sun 18-Jan-15 17:01:24

places like b&q sell the plug in ones or get a side lamp with a low wattage bulb maybe?

I have a night light on dd's monitor so that casts a glow.

TheWhiteRoad Sun 18-Jan-15 17:01:36

Get a Go Glow nightlight. My DCs love them. They can be used as a torch when bigger and don't get hot or anything. Only down side is you have to charge them every few days.

Here

blondebaby111 Sun 18-Jan-15 18:42:04

Don't want the plug in ones as it would be a bit hidden by her chest of drawers. I did see go glow light but wasn't sure if they wre any good, thankyou thewhiteroad x

Meplusyouequals4 Sun 18-Jan-15 19:17:44

What about getting some glow in the dark stars for her ceiling or wall

taekwonchick Tue 20-Jan-15 18:20:43

We had same issue and didn't want plug in and needed it to last overnight. John Lewis do some by a company called Celeste and moon. Different animal shaped lights (we went for owl) which charge on a base during day and can last overnight (or have a 20 minute options too). Also can set it to one colour of light (blue, red and green I think) or it to go between the three. a bit pricey but have been brill for us!

hideandsqueak Thu 22-Jan-15 22:14:02

Boots have a Celeste and moon dragon nightlight half price at the moment online!

MiaowTheCat Fri 23-Jan-15 08:41:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: