Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

8 wk old screaming in her sleep

(5 Posts)
deborah86 Sat 17-Jan-15 09:35:09

This only started after she had her immunisation on Tuesday. She'll be sleeping really peacefully then all of a sudden is screaming. I lift her up see if it's a burp dirty bum all the usuals but nothing seems wrong. Anyone had this? It's starting to worry me

CoolCat2014 Sat 17-Jan-15 21:33:08

Is she waking up? Is she startling herself -arms flailing? DD went through a phase of that whilst asleep. Or might she have a bit of reflux? DD's silent reflux got worse after her first lot of jabs (it' not uncommon with the rotavirus vaccine)

Twizzletoes Sun 18-Jan-15 07:23:04

DS did this and I was so concerned I filmed him thrashing about, in case I needed to go to the doctors! I concluded that he was in active sleep, which is very active at this age.... He eyes would open and shut, arms flailing and head going from side to side. I think the recent imms may be a coincidence, or for the reason the PP said.

deborah86 Sun 18-Jan-15 13:25:01

No flailing limbs. When i pick her up she looks at me like i woke her up. She does have reflux so maybe that's what it is. Hopefully it passes soon

squizita Sun 18-Jan-15 15:53:52

Immunisations hive dd bad guts for up to a week - perhaps on top of reflux this is what's hurting her?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: