Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

3 or 4 wheeled city mini pushchair

(4 Posts)
sharond101 Sun 11-Jan-15 10:33:38

I am looking to purchase a Baby Jogger City Mini pushchair but cannot decide whether the 3 or 4 wheeled version is best. I have a 3 wheel iCandy just now and have had lots of issues with it which puts me off the 3 wheeled version but I have been assured it is an isolated incident so in fact the 3 wheel might be fine. The 3 wheel comes in great colours and the 4 wheel not so. I will be walking alot with it mostly pavements some gravel. Have a buggy board to fit on it too. Any experience or advice appreciated.

sometimesyouwin Sun 11-Jan-15 15:23:42

We have the 3 wheel version and love it. We bought it as a second buggy for DS1 as our travel system was a pain and are now using it for DS2. We sold the travel system and have used it from birth this time round and have the car seat adaptors. We've never had any problems with the 3 wheel version. It's very easy to steer. I can push it easily with one hand whilst holding onto DS1. I would fully recommend it smile.

Vicks72 Mon 12-Jan-15 11:10:14

We've got the 3 wheel city mini GT & love it! It's very light, agile & easy to push with one hand. It's also good "off road" which is great for our dog walks!

Chickz Mon 12-Jan-15 17:18:12

We have the 3 wheeled and love it. Wouldn't be without it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: