Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Night time nappies

(5 Posts)
Griffomais Thu 08-Jan-15 07:38:18

Looking for some advice regarding night time nappies. My DD is 14 months and wears size 4 nappies. Recently I'm finding that in the morning they are very full and sometimes there are explosions resulting in a full change. It must be very uncomfortable for her. Should I be going up a full size for night time? Just not sure. Thank you.

Mozza2013 Thu 08-Jan-15 08:53:49

I had the same problem with my 13 month old DS. Decided to try size 5 pampers (he was in size 4 before) and this seemed to do the trick. No leaks since. May be worth giving it a go.

Griffomais Thu 08-Jan-15 08:57:47

Thanks Mozza I'll buy some size 5 to try smile

Artandco Thu 08-Jan-15 09:39:04

Have you considered a reusable nappy? You can add a lot of night boosters in most if needed. About £10 each but if you just use at night x3 would be enough ( one wear, one wash, one for next night)

Also when does she have last milk feed/ bedtime drink? If you give at bedtime I would change slightly so she has downstairs about 30mins before bed

Then as she's older now I would start sitting her on the main toilet before bedtime. Get a toilet training seat so the holes smaller! And encourage her to try wearing before bed ( might take a few days practice. If she wees get very excited so she knows it's good). Then you know that at least her bladder isn't completely full before you add bedtime nappy ( will help with full time potty training also as she will be used to going on the toilet)

CarrotPuff Thu 08-Jan-15 13:06:15

You can get thicker nappies that are called "super dry" or whatever. There is also size 4+ but I don't know how much bigger it is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now