Talk

Advanced search

looking for some baby boy things

(5 Posts)
Buddhasgirl Wed 07-Jan-15 23:55:47

I realise this may be forward but right now needs must and I have to ask. I'm looking to purchase or make some kind of swap of a few things I need, extremely skint and got some unexpected. bills this month sad
Ok, I need a 6-12 month grobag, baby monitor, a universal footmuff. and some clothes, 6 month plus. my ds. is growing at an awful rate of knots!

any help gratefully appreciated grin

Buddhasgirl Thu 08-Jan-15 09:40:35

No one?

icklekid Thu 08-Jan-15 09:41:50

Have you looked on Gumtree /freecycle? Perhaps ask friends with older ds' who might be able to lend?

afreshstartplease Thu 08-Jan-15 09:43:05

I might have a gro bag

Imeg Thu 08-Jan-15 10:25:01

If you are in the UK try contacting your local Surestart childrens centre or health visitor - there is a toy and clothes 'library' in our local area for parents who are struggling for any reason.

childrenscentresfinder.direct.gov.uk/childrenscentresfinder

When I was on holiday in the summer I wrapped a blanket around the baby's legs as the pushchair there didn't have a footmuff. I recommend a large one so you can really tuck it under their legs and it's less likely to come loose as they wriggle.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now