Talk

Advanced search

The Blissful Baby Expert

(5 Posts)
Camsie30 Tue 06-Jan-15 19:42:44

Has anyone read this book and found it useful/ effective? Would love to hear other new Mum's thoughts! Baby C due any day!

LucyB1 Tue 06-Jan-15 20:09:24

Interested to see the replies. I bought this from Amazon in the middle of the night in a desperate attempt to get dad to sleep! Buy it now option is dangerous when sleep deprived!

Camsie30 Wed 07-Jan-15 10:10:53

I guess it's not that popular Lucy! I'm intrigued by her feeding philosophy, keen to know if anyone has tried it...

LucyB1 Wed 07-Jan-15 18:54:06

It's got great reviews on amazon.

Babytalkobsession Wed 07-Jan-15 19:43:30

I came across her whilst desperately googling advise on sleep issues. She responded to my email and was really helpful. He gave advise on breaking our rock to sleep habit and helped me get a bit more of a routine. I ordered the book afterwards as was so grateful for the free advise, but tbh didn't find it helpful as it's more for the first few months.

One thing that stuck out though was the feeding section. I fed on demand as advised my every breast feeding support worker, HV but Lisa doesn't recommend this. I think I would have struggled to stick to we suggested feeding schedule - babies are hungry when they're hungry!

Some useful stuff about illnesses, equipment to buy etc. Amazon reviews we very good, but read the 1 star ones for balance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now