Talk

Advanced search

Toddler Beds

(11 Posts)
neversleepagain Sun 04-Jan-15 22:09:52

If you used toddler beds for your dc, please could you tell me what age you used them until.

Thanks smile

afreshstartplease Sun 04-Jan-15 22:10:47

4/5

Beehatch Sun 04-Jan-15 22:13:14

DS is 5 and still has a ways to go in his yet. We hope to move within a year, so he'll get a new bed for his new room.

WhyOWhyWouldYou Sun 04-Jan-15 22:35:13

DS had a cotbed so it turned into a toddler bed. He moved out of it a month ago, at 2yrs8m. He is big for his age (height top of charts weight between 75th and 91st) but it was getting too small for him - he didn't have proper space to roll and had started falling out frequently (after months of never falling out). He's much better in a single - glad I never bought a specific toddler bed.

Meplusyouequals4 Sun 04-Jan-15 22:40:12

Dd is 5 still uses hers and ive no plan yo change it any time soon. She is about average hight for her age

Meplusyouequals4 Sun 04-Jan-15 22:43:05

http://www.littlewoods.com/ladybird-butterfly-toddler-bed/743751650.prd?_requestid=137361

The exact one DD has

ViperActive Mon 05-Jan-15 20:53:15

What age do they go in them? blush

westcountrywoman Mon 05-Jan-15 21:01:11

DD is 5 and still sleeps in hers. She is quite small for her age but there's loads of room left.

RayofSun Mon 05-Jan-15 21:03:52

OP, if you are anywhere near nottingham, you can have my cotbed smile

neversleepagain Tue 06-Jan-15 13:48:27

Thanks for the replies everyone, very helpful.

Our twins are 2.3 and we want to put to put them into toddler beds around 3. We cant fit 2 singles in their bedroom and they are too small for bunks. I just wanted to know how long the toddler beds would last until we need to fork out for bunk beds. We were given 2 cots so didnt buy cot beds.

Ray that is a lovely offer, thank you, but we need two smile

neversleepagain Tue 06-Jan-15 13:53:10

Thanks for the replies, very helpful!

Our twins are 2.3 and we want to get them toddler beds around age 3. We can't fit two single beds in their bedroom and they are too small for bunk beds. I wanted to know how long before we would need to fork out for bunk beds. We were given 2 cots before they were born so didn't get cot beds (which would of been handy now).

Ray thank you for your kind offer thanks but we need two smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now