Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Practical tips needed

(1 Post)
Alibongo33 Fri 02-Jan-15 16:58:56

I have been a SAHM for 3 years. I have dd, 3 in 1 week and ds, 2 in April. My dd starts nursery on monday. Afternoons.
I feel like a fat frump. In this time I have put on alot of weight, I only seem to wear leggings and a T-shirt everyday and scrape my hair back into a ponytail, what's the point in dressing up etc when there seems to be little time and I get covered in snot, play doh, paint, food etc.
I've not got an hobbies anymore, no time or energy. I don't exercise, no time or energy. Never go out because we haven't got any baby sitters. My DM works and lives an hour away and dh is nc with his parents. I would love a job but after childcare expenses it wouldn't pay me and trying to find a job that fits round dh's is difficult.
My dd is always wanting me to play with her and is like my shadow, can't even use the toilet in peace . my Ds was a high needs baby and still is very demanding. Prefers to break up the train track I have set up, throws toys, dismantles book case etc.
I am starting weight watchers tomorrow but I am dreading it. I need to lose weight but I secretly eat rubbish like loads of chocolate away from the kids in the kitchen.

Please help me feel better and give me some tips. I feel like my brain has shrivelled up.

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now