loader

Talk

Advanced search

Asda. little angels newborn nappies??

(15 Posts)
silverandblack Fri 02-Jan-15 00:54:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Alb1 Fri 02-Jan-15 01:09:08

I didn't like them, not as soft feeling as pampers, they felt a little scratchy to me personally, but didn't have any leeks from them. But for the price difference I'd deffiently recommend giving them a go!

Clearlymisunderstood Fri 02-Jan-15 01:13:52

They do the job but I preferred boots own as they had a wetness indicator which is handy with a newborn as they wouldn't let me leave until they knew she'd had a wee and you can barely tell when they are so teeny.

Fanjango Fri 02-Jan-15 01:14:23

I didn't use them for newborns, like op said they didn't seem as soft. Used them once the dc's were a bit older. Fab nappies at the price.

Clearlymisunderstood Fri 02-Jan-15 01:14:32

They do the job but I preferred boots own as they had a wetness indicator which is handy with a newborn as they wouldn't let me leave until they knew she'd had a wee and you can barely tell when they are so teeny. The

Clearlymisunderstood Fri 02-Jan-15 01:15:06

They do the job but I preferred boots own as they had a wetness indicator which is handy with a newborn as they wouldn't let me leave until they knew she'd had a wee and you can barely tell when they are so teeny. The

Fanjango Fri 02-Jan-15 01:18:35

I didn't use them for newborns, like op said they didn't seem as soft. Used them once the dc's were a bit older. Fab nappies at the price.

Fanjango Fri 02-Jan-15 01:19:33

Sorry about double post. App playing up tonight hmm

chloecorey2013 Fri 02-Jan-15 01:35:05

Iv tries most nappies but always reccommend little angels to my friends.

Had one leak i think in the 12 months DS has been here. Give them a go i prefer them.

Harverinalovesxmassandwiches Fri 02-Jan-15 01:35:14

Yes we love them. After pampers leaked every night for a while we tried the adds nappies after they were recommended by a friend. They are not as soft as pampers but my dd seems comfy in them and she rarely leaks with them on.

FastWindow Fri 02-Jan-15 01:42:19

No personal knowledge of asda - always went pampers up to size 2, the tesco active fit all the way.

But asda little angel wash stuff? Terrible. Just don't. It's greasy.

ruth1104 Fri 02-Jan-15 04:42:50

the best own brand ones ive tried, they do have a wetness indicator and a better fit for us than boots. not as soft as pampers but not as pricy!

MegMogandOwlToo Fri 02-Jan-15 16:05:56

Used these a lot, until we had a few that burst and leaked crystals on DS in the night making his skin sore. Asda couldn't care less!

nc060 Fri 02-Jan-15 22:12:12

ASDA and boots own all the way! Pampers are awful and leak!!!

WhyOWhyWouldYou Sat 03-Jan-15 09:38:01

Just to say they do have a wetness indicator now - I've got a pack ready for DC2, but the samples I got didn't so I think its a new thing.

Also Meg DS is a heavy night wetter and I've had every brand of nappy I've tried burst at some point - the worst for it being pampers (especially bad since I've only used one pack of them in DS's life, yet multiple ones burst), the best were aldi (only once and ive used them more than any other nappy). So its just one of those things unfortunately.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now