Talk

Advanced search

Parenting Apps

(10 Posts)
KellyNewton Mon 22-Dec-14 18:41:34

What, if any parenting apps do you use? I'm trying to find a good one.

jessplussomeonenew Mon 22-Dec-14 20:51:16

What do you want to track? I like Woman Log pro to note down general milestones, weight, health and make short diary entries. It does sleep, nappies, feeds etc but I've never used that. The pro version lets me email the entries to myself which will be a nice record in future years.

I used to use Nursing to track breastfeeds because it timed them for me but I don't bother tracking any more.

squizita Tue 23-Dec-14 16:50:42

I used baby connect but ditched it as it was causing me anxiety (omg she had 9 feeds and 3 naps yesterday and 8 feeds and 4 naps today...over analyse!).
When she started having fewer shorter feeds and longer between poos, it freaked me out. fblush

RosalynneSnelling Tue 30-Dec-14 14:33:50

Have you heard of MamaBear? Aside from tracking your children's location you'll be alerted whenever your kids are tagged in a photo or being bullied online. Talk about being paranoid grin

BertieBotts Tue 30-Dec-14 14:42:56

I can't think of anything I'd want to track with an app. Maybe baby feeding although long term I found it less helpful to track that anyway.

OrionsAccessory Tue 30-Dec-14 14:44:55

I just looked at that mama bear app shock who would use that?! Their poor children!

KellyNewton Fri 09-Jan-15 21:11:51

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

BertieBotts Fri 09-Jan-15 21:27:00

Well there is the mumsnet app, although the mobile site works much better.

Seriously though, I have heard of an app which helps you find child friendly facilities, days out etc but I can't remember what it's called. And for advice/discussion a forum or even facebook group works much better, and there are loads already. I don't think you'd need an app for it as such, although I'm sure there are already apps or mobile versions of the various forum sites.

Vilette Fri 09-Jan-15 21:56:29

Only for babies, but I really like the wonder weeks app. It tells you how the world is changing for your LO, new skills to expect, high needs periods etc.

RosalynneSnelling Mon 12-Jan-15 05:12:53

I also have The Wonder Weeks app, accurate and easy to navigate smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now