Talk

Advanced search

nighttime disposable nappies

(10 Posts)
inlectorecumbit Sat 13-Dec-14 15:58:08

Any suggestions as the the best disposable nappy? DGD is on size 5+ just now--using Aldi's brand which have been really good. Now however she is soaking every morning and l can't seem to find an Aldi size 6.
Any ideas please ?

WhyOWhyWouldYou Sat 13-Dec-14 16:37:36

Aldi do do a size 6 but occasionally get stock issues on them. Ask your local store manager if they know when they'll have them.

Tbh I didn't find any that came near to being as good as aldi's.

squizita Sat 13-Dec-14 16:51:14

Asda are my brand of choice. Very slim and we'll fitted = pretty good against leaks.

cpic Sun 14-Dec-14 21:08:37

we do Aldi in the daytime and pampers baby dry overnight.

inconceivableme Wed 17-Dec-14 21:30:47

We had a phase of this. All the previously good nappies - Asda, Aldi and Lidl - couldn't deal with it. Try reducing liquids a bit near bedtime but we found using a microfiber or bamboo washable booster -designed for washable nappies inside the disposable the best - temporary - solution. They're not too much hassle to wash and are cheap to buy especially on eBay.

Lidl do pull ups in a size 6 and they're good.

Twizzletoes Wed 17-Dec-14 23:04:27

Same as cpic, can't beat pampers for night and Aldi are fine for daytime. They even hold in my three month old's daily morning poonami!

OneHorseOpenSandwich Wed 17-Dec-14 23:14:06

Same here, Aldi For days, pampers for nights. Also, pampers do a 6+ if the 6 gets to be not enough smile

inconceivableme Thu 18-Dec-14 08:32:44

Even Pampers didn't work for us, hence the booster solution!

cinnamongirl1976 Fri 19-Dec-14 11:41:52

We use Pampers Baby Dry at night but to be honest, I think a lot of it depends on the size and shape of your little one.

carrietwick Fri 19-Dec-14 20:16:51

Hi, my 2 year old daughter was waking up soaked a few times a week and it was quite frustrating but I've recently converted to Tesco, either stay dry or super dry can't remember exactly what it's called.

The biggest change I've made is to go in and change her nappy when I go up to bed and even though she's in a sleeping bag at worst she'll whinge for a minute then as soon as I zip her bag back up turns over fast asleep and not had another wet morning since. In fact it's added 30 mins onto her sleep time :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now