Talk

Advanced search

you know it's going to be a long day when...

(8 Posts)
icklekid Mon 08-Dec-14 06:12:13

You are up, baby fed, had breakfast, got baby to sleep, had 2 cups of tea and baby awake after 45min nap all by 6am!!!

Playthegameout Mon 08-Dec-14 06:34:44

Oh I feel your pain. Ds was poorly in the night so came into our bed at 2. Cue poonami and projectile vom. Bed stripped, toddler bathed and clean jimjams all round by 3.30, whereupon toddler decides he's well enough for playtime, so downstairs by 4am, now dozing on the sofa with Nick junior for distraction fsad

icklekid Mon 08-Dec-14 06:50:59

Ds only 5 months and demanding attention- rotating around playmat, ring and bouncy chair whilst having my third cup of tea at the moment. May go for a long walk once it is light enough!!!

ButterflyOfFreedom Mon 08-Dec-14 06:57:10

Yep - Im up, fed DD, caught up on my TV from the weekend (Strictly & Match of the Day!), got DD to sleep again, 'actioned' texts/e-mails, planned DH birthday meal for Friday, and now feeding DD again whilst on MN!

Hoggle246 Mon 08-Dec-14 07:09:01

I'm with you. Ds up at 4.30 AGAIN. So freaking tired!

Pointlessfan Mon 08-Dec-14 07:15:15

DD been up 5.30 too. Lovely DH who has the day off work has played with her in her room with the monitor off so I could sleep for a bit. He brought her to me when she got hungry. Hoping she'll have a nap before we go out this morning though or it will be a really long day!

jaffajiffy Mon 08-Dec-14 09:59:04

530 here. Grumpy DS 20 months. Tantrum for 15 mins then escalating behaviour until back in bed at 815. I'm at work for a rest and hope the nanny gets a nicer version of him.

CallingAllEngels Mon 08-Dec-14 10:05:42

I feel your pain...ds (3) potty training and chicken pox, and I'm 37 weeks pg. Roll on bed time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now