Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook

Find out more

book on stranger danger?

(8 Posts)
oops Mon 09-Oct-06 19:41:55

Message withdrawn

brimfull Mon 09-Oct-06 23:39:46

I got dd on years ago from early learning centre ,it was about 10 yrs ago so don't know if I've still got it,I'll have a look.

brimfull Mon 09-Oct-06 23:43:48

ah,found it.It's called "We Can Say No!"

published by Random House
ISBN 0 09 950960 4

try amazon

fuzzywuzzy Mon 09-Oct-06 23:50:26

I think there's a book called 'the right touch' which has been recommended in the past on here.

magicfarawaytree Tue 10-Oct-06 00:53:07

I have the 'right touch book' it is a read allowed book with your child. Very non scary. I also have 'its my body' lory freeman - a same subject a different slant. both are designed to be read with the child. I also have your body belongs to you cornelia spelman and your body is private ( slightly older age group) linda walvoord girard. they all do the same thing but look slightly different.

magicfarawaytree Tue 10-Oct-06 00:53:41

lol my typing is crap these days. ' read aloud book..'

oops Tue 10-Oct-06 09:58:21

Message withdrawn

grandtoadd Wed 28-Sep-11 19:01:52

At what age do we begin to make a child aware of the dangers of strangers, without harming a young child's natural inclination to see every one as 'safe to be with' -talk to?
And is their a recently published, well reviewed book on the subject -specifically dealing with the latter question?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now