Talk

Advanced search

16 week jabs

(10 Posts)
Cupcakes123 Wed 03-Dec-14 17:14:08

My poor little poppet has been non stop crying since having these a couple of hours ago. He's really not very happy at all and it's breaking my heart

Other 2 lots were fine, he was a bit sleepy after but otherwise ok are these known to be worse??

butterfly86 Wed 03-Dec-14 19:34:57

My dd suffered worst with her 16 week jabs she was grumpy and unsettled for a good 4-5 days I was so pleased they were the last ones for a while!

Cupcakes123 Thu 04-Dec-14 07:59:44

Oh Lordy 5 days! confused
He's woken up in just as bad a mood as he went to bed with. Today is going to be a loooong day....

butterfly86 Thu 04-Dec-14 08:58:10

I know I thought they'd changed her forever ha! It's hard when they're so unsettled dd just cried at everything for days...plenty of cuddles will make everything better and use calpol if you need to I don't like to give it unless absolutely necessary but I figured if I was feeling unwell I'd take something so gave her the odd dose. Hope he's better soon!

Cupcakes123 Thu 04-Dec-14 09:17:06

Thank you! I hope he is too wink

He cried at me from 7.30 - 9, when he finally gave in and fell asleep on me and now I'm stuck with a sleeping baby attached to me! However I am within arms reach of a packet of biscuits so every cloud smile
I gave him calpol, his poor legs are all red where he was jabbed and he looks so unhappy bless him.

Am rethinking my Christmas shopping plans today!

butterfly86 Thu 04-Dec-14 09:23:19

Just enjoy the sit down with cuddles and biscuits smile Im sat with dd sleeping on me too as that's the only way she'll nap but that's a whole other story.
Def think online shopping today busy shops and a grumpy baby is a recipe for disaster ha!

Cupcakes123 Thu 04-Dec-14 10:17:40

I have one of those "I will only sleep on you" babies too, by some kind of miracle the past couple of weeks I've been managing to get him to nap on his own so I'm secretly quite enjoying this cuddle (and the biscuits!) grin

Rtfairy Thu 04-Dec-14 11:50:43

My DD was not happy after her 16 week jabs either but fine with previous ones. Think it took a few days to be back to normal. She had her 1 year jabs earlier this week and has been very off since too, thank goodness that's it for a couple of years now!

butterfly86 Thu 04-Dec-14 12:12:57

I need to learn dd to do that! But do love the cuddles smile

Cupcakes123 Thu 04-Dec-14 12:53:31

These poor babies and these nasty jabs confused
Better than catching whooping cough and all the other horrible things they protect them against though I guess

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now