Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy winter boots for girl toddler?

(9 Posts)
Nel1975 Tue 18-Nov-14 18:51:21

DD age 2 was measured in Clarks today size 6f but they didn't have any boots in her size I liked. Just looked on Startrite website and they are around £49 a pair which is a bit more expensive than I planned. Hoping to spend around £30. Has anyone got any recommendations? Also how do clarks sizes compare to other brands? TIA

UngratefulMoo Tue 18-Nov-14 20:01:34

I just bought some brilliant boots from Kickers - not high boots but lace up ankle boots - great for tramping around in over winter and come in lots of different colours - £30.

Thurlow Tue 18-Nov-14 20:47:38

I get her measured at Clarks and then go on eBay grin A lot of kids shoes don't get a decent wear out of them at all and so they are fine to wear again. I just picked up a great pair of brown leather boots from M&S for £6 including postage!

ireallydontlikemonday Wed 19-Nov-14 10:55:17

I've got lovely leather boots from M&S and Next this year.

despondentmummy Wed 19-Nov-14 20:03:13

I'm struggling with the same thing - Ungrateful do the Kickers boots come up the same size as Clarks? I've heard they are really great boots smile

Gileswithachainsaw Wed 19-Nov-14 20:05:39

ecco are good. but pricy

UngratefulMoo Wed 19-Nov-14 20:17:05

I think they do, but can't be 100% sure as we had DD measured at a local independent shop - but they certainly come up the same size as StartRite.

Gileswithachainsaw Wed 19-Nov-14 20:18:54

start right are usually half a size bigger so a 6 will need a 5.5

ZebraZeebra Thu 20-Nov-14 08:23:17

Bobux have some lovely sheepskin lined chelsea/jodhpur style boots and competitively priced to Clarks at around £40.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now