Talk

Advanced search

Leaky nappy at night!?

(8 Posts)
Wrcgirl Tue 11-Nov-14 07:27:29

My 15 month girl wears baby dry nappies for bed, they are the right size, she is well within weight, but it seems every other night she has leaked and her clothes and sheets are damp in the morning.

Has anyone else had this? Anyone know why or how to stop it? Thanks!

LackingCommonSense Tue 11-Nov-14 08:50:47

Yep! With 16mo DS. We try not to let him drink to much right before bed, experimented with brands and went a size up (he wears pampers at night, supermarket brand during the day) and when all that failed I've recently bought some nappy booster pads from Amazon which I think are supposed to be for reusable nappies but seem to do the trick! We only use them when he seems to have drunk too much in the hour before bed.

Good luck!

Wrcgirl Tue 11-Nov-14 18:51:52

Thanks for your reply, I hate to stop her drinking. I'll look out for the liners!

HedgehogsDontBite Tue 11-Nov-14 19:02:38

We had this with 18 month old DS. Have started putting a tena pad in his night time nappy to up the absorbancy and haven't had a leak since. Someone did say you can get 'nappy boosters' which do the same thing but I couldn't find them here so thought I'd try the pads instead.

Wrcgirl Wed 12-Nov-14 11:12:44

Thanks smile

elelfrance Wed 12-Nov-14 16:02:02

Same here, LO wears supermarket size 4 nappies during the daytime, and papmers size 4+ at night
If i run out of pampers, i put 2 of the supermarket ones on her, layered one over the other, and that does the trick too

Wrcgirl Tue 18-Nov-14 21:53:58

Will try 4+ I am buying new pack tomorrow. Thanks

Happydaze247 Tue 18-Nov-14 22:06:40

We use a pull-up in her normal size with a bigger sized nappy over the top. She's a very 'athletic' sleeper so, I think, the pull up stays in place better than a normal nappy would. She's been dry for a while now but not brave enough to go back to one nappy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now