Talk

Advanced search

Nursery Worker Christmas Gifts

(3 Posts)
emmac3616 Sun 02-Nov-14 21:03:45

Hi there,
My DH and I are first time parents to our DS who is 10mths old. He has been at nursery since he was 6mths and I am just starting to think about what, if anything, people buy as Christmas gifts for the team at the nursery? He has 1 key worker who he loves (so I would imagine I should definitely get her something nice), and who also babysits for us from time to time. There are then a team of a further 5 or so in his room that look after him as well. What is normal? Al ideas and help MUCH appreciated!
Emma

attheendoftheday Sun 02-Nov-14 21:13:32

My dd1 is a little older, but I'm planning on giving a pretty notebook to her much loved preschool key worker. I'm going for a wild and wolf one for £6 on amazon, but there are loads of others.

I'm not sure what to do about the others, they seem to change each week so maybe I'll just send in a box of biscuits for them to share.

emmac3616 Sun 02-Nov-14 21:33:07

attheendoftheday the box of biscuits or chocolates or something is a great idea for the others, as you say, they change quite often and there are a lot of them - I'd actually hate to get them all something individual and forget someone! A nice notepad is also a really good idea - they must get loads of toiletries so I think something a bit different is nice - will check out the one you suggest on Amazon! Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now