Talk

Advanced search

GAP sizing for Boys - Huge sizing dont you think?

(7 Posts)
hulahoopsilove Mon 31-Mar-14 09:54:34

I want to order some T Shirts for my DS age 9 (she's quite slim and tall) the size 8-9 or medium sizes are huge but Im thinking the next size down will be too small.

Anyone else have this problem?

iseenodust Mon 31-Mar-14 10:03:08

Not really. DS age 9 is tall and I've just bought him an age 10/11/large long-sleeved t-shirt from there that fits well. The 8/9 sleeves wouldn't reach his wrists. He still fits widthways into an old 8/9 polo shirt from there but it's a bit short.

MacademiaNut Mon 31-Mar-14 10:06:28

I've always found Gap tiny for my DC. As in really tiny!

ZuleikaD Mon 31-Mar-14 10:44:16

Agree with Gap being small - my not-yet-5 DD wears their boys' 6-7 trousers and they're only about an inch and a half too long.

hulahoopsilove Mon 31-Mar-14 11:24:39

umm probably whent hey reach 8-9 the size increases on the Primary Education section others have agreed with me

MiaowTheCat Mon 31-Mar-14 11:27:17

I've found Gap sizing on the small side if anything - DD2 is generally in 18-24 month stuff for everything and it fits well but roomy as it's obviously a size she's just gone up into - but a two year old Gap outfit she got given the other week is distinctly snug on her already.

Next and their jeans for giraffe children are the worst I've found (well best in terms of them fitting my kids round the waist and huge long legs!)

Beccawoo Mon 31-Mar-14 12:20:34

I've always found gap a bit small....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now