Talk

Advanced search

Where did you get your Moby Wrap?

(8 Posts)
zebralegs Sat 29-Mar-14 08:47:53

I'd really like to get a Moby Wrap for my newborn, but I can't figure out how to guarantee I get a genuine product? The official website doesn't seem to deliver to the UK, and on all the Amazon retailers there is at least one review warning of fake products (but not clarify in whether or not they've actually received a fake from that retailer, annoyingly).

Where did you get yours? Did you find a way of guaranteeing a genuine one, or did you just risk being sent a fake?

Thanks!

RandomPants Sat 29-Mar-14 08:48:55

You can get second hand ones on sling buying and selling groups on facebook. As wraps keep pretty well second hand is just as good smile

zebralegs Sat 29-Mar-14 08:51:12

Oh, I hadn't thought of facebook! Will go and have a look, thanks smile

Theyaremysunshine Sat 29-Mar-14 09:08:45

I've bought 2 slings from here. Good service.

zebralegs Sat 29-Mar-14 12:51:33

Oh that website looks great, thank you!

smallinthesmoke Sat 29-Mar-14 13:01:53

I've got one for sale coincidentally! It is a red one and definitely not fake as I bought it in a shop not online. It's perfect for the newborn stage. Pm me if you're interested...

MissHC Sat 29-Mar-14 13:04:04

Yes I too bought mine second hand through a local Facebook group. Definitely worth a look!

WillSingForCake Sat 29-Mar-14 16:59:16

I bought mine from an online shop called Slumber-Roo.

If you do buy one new from somewhere reputable, then keep hold of your receipt as you'll then be able to prove authenticity should you ever sell yours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now