Talk

Advanced search

Meal ideas for one year old ?

(6 Posts)
Odaat Mon 17-Mar-14 19:52:15

Interested in hearing of good ideas (preferably easy and quick to prepare , haha) for lunch and tea please? Dd nearly 1. TIA smile

stowsettler Mon 17-Mar-14 20:20:40

My DD is 1 and her faves are dhal, haddock chowder, a salmon/ broccoli/leek/pasta/cheese sauce thing and a chicken supreme thing I do. I batch cook once or twice a week and freeze so there's usually a selection available to chuck in the microwave. Can PM you re ipes if interested.

MummyLuce Mon 17-Mar-14 20:49:22

I freeze left over spag Bol, casserole, chilli ( before adding the actual chilli) in ramekin things so can microwave when needed. Other super quick make on the day things: cheesy scrambled eggs with toast, beans on toast, fish fingers mashed potato and peas, pasta with cheese sauce and spinach, risotto (annabel karmel has a butternut squash risotto recipe which is good), jacket potato with tuna, yog and sweetcorn, cous cous with sautéed tomatoes and mashed sardines (sounds eww but DD loves it and v quick), egg mayo sandwich, peanut butter sandwich, cold stuff- mini cocktail sausages with cucumber, cheese cubes, chopped cherry tomatoes, rice cakes. Hth

MummyLuce Mon 17-Mar-14 20:52:17

...oh and the old classic-pasta pesto...

Odaat Tue 18-Mar-14 15:40:00

She loves pesto pasta! Thanks so much ladies! I do intend to steal these ideas smile I have th Annabel book somewhere ... Need to find it methinks!

milkyman Fri 21-Mar-14 19:17:21

stowsettler would u be able to post recipies as they sound great! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now