Talk

Advanced search

Baby has a sore arm

(8 Posts)
Mrswellyboot Mon 17-Mar-14 18:41:41

sad
It must have happened while I was undressing him for him bath as he isn't rolling etc yet so that's all I can think of I didn't notice that he was in pain or my signs. When I was feeding him he made noises when I held his arm. I will take him to the gp in the morning.

He can move his arm and fingers but I am worried and upset. He seems sore.

Any reasurance?

LIZS Mon 17-Mar-14 18:44:12

If he isn't upset when you move his arm it seems a bit unlikely, just from undressing.

ilovepowerhoop Mon 17-Mar-14 18:49:22

are you sure it is sore and not that he was just generally complaining. babies complain about lots of things when they are small and dont want arms put in jackets/get clothes on and off, etc

Mrswellyboot Mon 17-Mar-14 18:52:42

He can move it but he's not using it and when I move he winces a bit. Doesn't seem as bad now as it was. He is normally a happy little lad and is smiling here but I am worried.

hippo123 Mon 17-Mar-14 20:01:11

Pulled elbow maybe?

Mrswellyboot Mon 17-Mar-14 22:08:38

Relief. All systems go. Woke him for late feed and he is bashing his teddy around no problem. Too much of a worrier.

Mrswellyboot Mon 17-Mar-14 22:08:51

Thank you for replies.

GeordieJellybean Mon 17-Mar-14 22:10:33

Maybe he was leaning on his arm and it had gone to sleep? Must be a weird feeling for a baby when they haven't experienced it before. Glad he's feeling better!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now