Talk

Advanced search

Come here if you need a chuckle and a chat

(5 Posts)
SeaNanners Mon 17-Mar-14 16:10:54

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2582552/I-wouldnt-buy-girls-cheap-shoes-M-S-Are-Britains-pampered-children-Toddlers-lavished-45-000-designer-clothes-expensive-toys.html
ok ladies ive just finished laughing at this ^^ apparently this woman thinks she is the best mother in the world and that next and M&S clothes are beneath her children also that hunter and juicy couture are "designer" omg just started laughing again how has she coped thins long don't know about anyone else but i would freak out spend anything over £50 for an outfit for my LO to wear only for a poonami to happen and puke crumbs etc god she must be off her rocker

UriGeller Mon 17-Mar-14 16:15:10

£50? confused

UriGeller Mon 17-Mar-14 16:17:57

She looks like a nice mum. Those sort of things are important to some people.

SeaNanners Mon 17-Mar-14 16:18:18

£50 for a special occasion i mean to put lol sorry burping baby and he's hiccuping not easy to type also *this not thins miss the days of being able too type 2 handed and having time to punctuate smile

SeaNanners Mon 17-Mar-14 16:21:56

I'm not sure the point of this article. It's her money if that is what she wishes to do then fine we don't really need to be told about it though...Like some sort of perverse personal interest Nor does she need to belittle others, knowing full well most of the country shop on the high street Just another Katie Hopkins the media (esp DM) will keep rolling out...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now