Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Calling all October 2003 mums - How's it going?

(1 Post)
ragtaggle Sun 14-Mar-04 14:40:43

Hello...Inspired by the 'calling all November 2003 mums' thread I thought I'd find out how all the October babies are doing. My dd was born on October 12th at home so is now 23 weeks (Or thereabouts - am actually losing track now) She is lovely and giving me so much pleasure, particularly now she's smiling and laughing a lot. She now sleeps from 7 until about five when she feeds and goes back to sleep. I think she's finally dropped the 3 am feed which is great as I found getting back to sleep after I'd fed her at that time very hard. (Motherhood has turned me into a raging insomniac.) I say 'think' because I now know that everything can and change in a heartbeat. She slept through from six weeks until about ten weeks and then the nightskept on changing from there. And I imagine will continue to do so!

How are all the other October babies doing? Would love to know....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: