Talk

Advanced search

14 month old rushed to hospital :(((

(7 Posts)
sunshine1991 Mon 03-Mar-14 20:23:54

It all started on sat night she was showing signs of a cold that night she didn't sleep on sun she's wasn't eating nor taking meds then at 5 am she stared screaming in til. An bout 9ish taking breaks of power naps she had a rash and when I toke her temp it was 40c I called NHs24 they told me to call 999 then we both cryed so much if hurt .... But on the way to the hospital she's stared smiling and laughing I cried again she's got a cold or a virtl infection she's still unwell not eating much nor sleeping but still her self in a way I want to cry reading this

sunshine1991 Mon 03-Mar-14 20:25:12

Sorry about a very badly wrote post blush

StealthPolarBear Mon 03-Mar-14 20:26:22

Is she on the way now?
From what I understand she is getting better but still glad she is getting checked out. Hope you're OK smile

sunshine1991 Mon 03-Mar-14 20:29:21

No this was on sun I really need to get my writeing fixed

DaveyStott Mon 03-Mar-14 20:56:47

They go downhill so quickly don't they. But it's amazing how they bounce back. Hope she's better soon.

mostlyconfused Mon 03-Mar-14 21:25:02

I hope everything is ok. I hate even seeing my daughter with a cold never mind anything else. I can't imagine how you much have felt/feel.

Hope you are ok

kutee Mon 03-Mar-14 21:31:00

Twice has mine gone to hospital in an ambulance and she's two. Once for a few hours, once for days. Not a nice thing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now