Talk

Advanced search

Just feel like a rubbish mum this week :-(

(3 Posts)
PumpkinPie2013 Mon 03-Mar-14 19:08:38

Sorry just need a moan/rant because I've had a rubbish week and feel I've been a rubbish mum in the process sad

I had an awful cold week before last and hadn't quite got over it when my Nan broke her hip sad. She has multiple other health problems including cancer sad I help care for her so was back and forth to the hospital twice a day and giving other family members lifts. To add to it I then got two awful coldsores sad

So with all this I've not spent as much time with my 13 week old little boy. He's only been home with my dh (his dad) when I've been out and I know they had lots of fun but he missed a lot of daytime outings when dh was at work as I was so tired sad and hardly had time to play with him plus do everything else.

I know I'm being pathetic but you know when you're trying to help everyone and feel like you're not pleasing anyone?

Hmm rant/moan over! Hoping this week is better!

sunshine1991 Mon 03-Mar-14 20:14:10

U sound like such a great mum and person he's 13 wks he won't mind at all if he stayed at home with daddy while you we're here and there hope your nans ok and remember to look after your self x

PumpkinPie2013 Mon 03-Mar-14 20:39:20

Thanks sunshine think everything with my Nan has finally hit me all at once sad

We're very close

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now