Talk

Advanced search

6mo DD suddenly hates bath time

(5 Posts)
Rainbowfish42 Fri 21-Feb-14 19:11:23

Always loved bath time till now. Tried keeping her in little baby bath, putting her in big bath, getting in big bath with her. She hasn't any bits of sore skin that I can see, not changed soap etc, still has same toys (+ a few new ones!) that she used to like. All I can think is she has started to be very tired at bedtime (6:30pm) and maybe is just too sleepy to enjoy it? Any thoughts? Am starting to dread baths now, which is sad sad

sara1752 Fri 21-Feb-14 20:23:12

If u think she might be too sleepy for her bath maybe try push it back a bit so it's earlier
Or try her in the morning? I found my ds hated a morning bath but loved an evening one

breatheslowly Fri 21-Feb-14 20:45:33

How often are you giving her a bath?

Rainbowfish42 Fri 21-Feb-14 21:39:59

I think bathing in the afternoon or morning might be a good idea, if nothing else it would confirm if the problem is tiredness!
She has a bath most days (we are beginning weaning... There is usually a lot of food to get out of her hair!)

breatheslowly Fri 21-Feb-14 21:53:31

We only gave DD a bath once a week at that age. But she didn't have much hair at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now