Talk

Advanced search

has anyone been on a really good toddler friendly holiday?

(7 Posts)
lollycheeks Sat 15-Feb-14 22:26:28

Can you recommend anything? Somewhere hot and on the beach, not too tacky! Thanks in advance!

Mishmashfamily Sat 15-Feb-14 22:27:39

Oh watching with interest.

Were going Cuba in September , 18 month old in tow !

lollycheeks Sat 15-Feb-14 22:29:15

That sounds fun!

Mishmashfamily Sat 15-Feb-14 22:31:32

Seriously regretting the flight though!

Been before, it's awesome, cheap-ish staff love the kids. Worried about the heat though as it's very hot . Where u thinking??

DirtyDancing Sun 16-Feb-14 03:19:09

DH and I went here last year, I was pregnant with our DS1 so we didn't actually do it with a little one but got friendly with lots of families who loved it. Fully intend to take our boy in a few years.

www.ddbc.pt

Portugal, luxury, on the beach, beautiful apartments, kids club

NancyinCali Sun 16-Feb-14 03:36:25

Pre-DC we went to a couple of Neilson resorts in Greece and Turkey. They were very kid friendly and if we were living in the UK at the moment we'd definitely look at somewhere like that. Beaches, activities, kids club etc.

We did Hawaii (Maui) last year with our then 15 month old and all had a great time. It's a bit of a trek from the UK though.

goodbyeyellowbrickroad Sun 16-Feb-14 03:47:19

We're heading to Mexico with our 19 month old. Only a 2 hour flight which is one of the major benefits of living in the US!

Came across a few hotels that look v toddler/child friendly - let me know if you want the names.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now