Wimbledon high or the study

(4 Posts)
Cumberland48 Tue 21-Jan-14 12:40:40

My daughter has a place at both wh and the study which do we go for? She is bright and has been getting into trouble at the state nursery I think because she is bored. We loved the study when we looked round but how academic is it? Is there a great community there? What about wh junior school

JingoBingo Tue 21-Jan-14 23:19:32

Hi Cumberland48, my daughter is in exactly the same position as yours! The Study does extremely well in terms of final destinations, with a large number going to WHS at 11 (there's a list in the reception of The Study which details the offers and chosen destination of each girl). With the better sports facilities, after school care, a single site and the advantage of getting most girls into the senior school, our decision was with WHS (although I do prefer the uniform at The Study smile). I'd be interested to hear other people's thoughts though.

Cumberland48 Wed 22-Jan-14 10:40:46

Thanks for posting. Probably will do the same as you for all the reasons you have posted. The study is such a sweet little school though I am a bit gutted

mumoftwosweetgirls Mon 07-Nov-16 22:33:28

Hi ladies,
I have found a few older posts on this topic and would appreciate your thoughts on this with respect to academics, types of families, etc. which one would you choose if you had places at both schools?
Thanks a lot

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now