Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Toodler, newborn and 8year old....

(3 Posts)
Mollnlillahsmummy Tue 16-Jul-13 10:03:34

Hi everyone, just wanted a rant I guess...
I've got a 2 week old a 2 year old and an 8yr old I'm struggling with ideas 2 entertain them all n with the summer holidays coming up I'm dreading it!!! My newborn is breastfeeding on demand, my toodler won't sit still n argues constantly with my 8year old wen she's not at school (I won't even start on the dreaded school run!) I feel so housebound cus I don't drive can't go anywhere 4 days out n there's nothing in our town 2 do. Im beginning to think I was silly 2 choose a buggy board over double buggy as when toodler decides not 2 want go on it I'm stuck in street with screaming toodler n baby in pram so we don't leave house! Im so tired from night feeds my back is playing up from bending over to feed n the sweaty hot weather is driving me crazy!!! Anyone sympathise.. At all??? Know I need 2 just get on with it but how?!!?!

Mollnlillahsmummy Tue 16-Jul-13 11:01:59

Anyone???

NKffffffffe3e62ae9X124ab97dec2 Thu 18-Jul-13 16:54:25

I've got an 8 yr old, 6 yr old, 22 months old and 10 week old ( all boys). I can sympathise. It's actually not so bad but I've found that the heat and end of term is getting to us. I've got a double buggy but find it a hassle so been using pram and trying to balance toddler on top which has worked until he fell asleep on it today! Luckily I do have the car though. I bf on demand and co-sleep so my back is ok although it was a bit achey at first. I find the newborn is the easy one now he has got through the colicky evenings and I try to ignore things and imagine that the children are learning to be independent in sorting out their arguments. I do feel guilty about not giving them individual quality time though.
Hope this helps. Btw, no idea how to change my mn nickname!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now