Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook

Find out more

Poopy question for babies

(4 Posts)
ladypop Fri 07-Jun-13 09:03:37

Is it ok to leave a babies nappy if they have filled it in the night when you have just got them back off to sleep, but you know you will be back up again with them within the next couple of hours anyway and will change it then?! Please don't think of me as a bad mother for asking! blush

BabyStone Fri 07-Jun-13 12:48:53

Its probably best to change it as it can cause a rash. Also if baby wriggles around it might leak out the nappy (if dirty). Maybe try and change it just before they fall asleep if possible smile

stowsettler Fri 07-Jun-13 13:29:52

If I know about a pooey nappy I will change it - but let's face it if they poo the minute you leave the room they could be in it for a while before you know about it. I was on a long car journey with DD and I didn't realise she'd pooed. It was over 2 hours before I could change her. She was fine.

ladypop Fri 07-Jun-13 14:39:34

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now