Talk

Advanced search

scared to leave my 5yr alone with my poor cat!

(3 Posts)
helpmesum1 Sat 01-Jun-13 15:13:04

hi mumsnet since my ds has been 18months old he has been a problem child not because he wants 2 he dosent understand things easy. at the minute im in the battle to get my ds refered to pedotrician to get assesed for (ADHD).NOBODY IS LISTENING
yesterday morning i heard my cat crying to be out my ds was already down stairs i was get sorted to follow him this is (5:30)in the morning by the time a got downstairs the cat was out ds let her out the window 5mins later ds sed mam whats this and a new what it was (cat wisker) i dont that cats wiskers can fall out but a know its for a cats balance i dont want to think ds has pulled it out she usually comes back hour later but shes stayed out for a while i cheakd her and she was fine to think he has pulled it out.(i may have to find another home for her).

Frenchfemme Sat 01-Jun-13 15:33:19

Cats' whiskers fall out all the time. It is very difficult to pull one out, and your cat would most likely have yowled if your son had tried to do that.

YoniBottsBumgina Sat 01-Jun-13 15:35:52

Yes they fall out and get replaced with new ones. I'm sure he didn't pull it out, he probably found it on the floor - they're too big to get hoovered and often stick in the carpet smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now