Talk

Advanced search

Pillow for front sleeping 2.5yo

(4 Posts)
pleasantlyoutofdepth Fri 24-May-13 22:51:44

Hi smile

My little man has within the last week started to say his cot is 'not comfy' and asked for the (adult sized) pillow on the rocking chair. Obviously this pillow is way too big and squishy for him, but it's made me think about getting him his own pillow. My only concern is that he sleeps on his front- would this be a problem? Any recommendations for a good pillow to start with?

Cheers

Rockchick1984 Sat 25-May-13 08:01:17

We started with a smart price pillow from asda - it was only thin but gave a little bit of a lift for him. He started folding it eventually so we got him a proper pillow.

HPsauceonbaconbuttiesmmm Sat 25-May-13 08:02:03

I wouldn't have thought it would be a problem. My almost 3 year old sleeps in every position possible and uses a John Lewis pillow. I've been impressed with it. Very soft so ideal for kids but too adults would need the medium/firm. I've washed it too and fits in easily to standard 7kg size washer with a couple of bath towels. Dried well, no lumpy bits. IMO it's worth getting a pillow protector too if your DS is half as snotty/dribbly as mine!

CreatureRetorts Sat 25-May-13 08:49:39

We use a mothercare cot pillow. Really flat but soft. Still uses it now at 3.7 and he's a front sleeper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now