Talk

Advanced search

must have presents for a 3 year old girl please

(10 Posts)
StarMeKitten Sun 19-May-13 15:11:01

Looking for ideas for my DDs 3rd birthday please

Knittingnovice Sun 19-May-13 15:45:24

My 3 yo loved her duplo zoo, farm and princess castle as well as the bike she got for her third birthday.

However she also loves Thomas the tank engine & bob the builder!!

RealityQuake Sun 19-May-13 16:23:55

My 3 year old DD's favourite toys are her "pink pony" (old my little pony found in charity shop, goes with her everywhere, that poor thing's hair), her 3 wheel scooter, plastic see-saw and slide, blocks, and craft stuff for drawing and clay.

She also loves books and whatever everyone else is playing with

TrucksAndDinosaurs Mon 20-May-13 01:29:47

Dress up stuff.
Toy kitchen, pans, food.
Easel.
Scooter.

xMinerva Mon 20-May-13 03:26:16

My ds's love:

Scooter
Toy kitchen and bits
Wooden building blocks, lots of them, they get played with every day.
Schleich animals.

Craft, I went to the $ shop and filled up a plastic tub with scissors, paper glue, pipe cleaners, googly eyes, foam shapes, felt. Basically anything crafty for my ds1's 4th birthday. A long with the boxes, egg cartons, yoghurt pots and bottle tips I'd saved for him, it was his favourite present. Looks pretty impressive too when they open it.

TwoTearsInABucket Mon 20-May-13 09:42:37

scooter
dress up
for some reason both my children love new pyjamas, socks and knickers!

pebbles1234 Mon 20-May-13 09:48:58

Well I have a little boy but his 3rd birthday present was a playhouse and he loves it!! Would sleep in it if he could! The other thing I got (it was a sunny weekend and got carried away thinking we'd get a summer...) was a little table and deck chairs with an umbrella, twenty quid from asda, he was over the moon!

TwoTearsInABucket Mon 20-May-13 09:53:55

ah, yes, similar to playhouse, we also got DD a pop-up tent. She loved that as well.

StateofConfusion Mon 20-May-13 10:44:55

mini micro scooter hands down best thing I've brought ds and dd1, dd2 will just be old enough to inherit one when they need maxis.

my dd has always loved little figures, elc fairys the peppa pig characters etc. she's 5 this year and has discovered sleich fairys she has one and calls it precious (which cracks me up)

crayola twistable pencils and crayons are ace.

any fancy dress, she loves the fireman helmet.

ConstantCraving Mon 20-May-13 20:54:21

If you were to ask my DD she'd say: Thomas the tank engine toys, Peppa pig toys, tents and play doh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now