Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

My dd looks like Sven Gorman erikson

(9 Posts)
plannedshock Tue 07-May-13 11:00:03

My mth old dd was born with dark hair and plenty of it, but now it's seriously fallen out, like, to the skin, but from the fringe to just before the crown keeping all the hair rnd the back and sides. Is this normal? The only baldness I've seen on babies is at the back where they sleep on it.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Tue 07-May-13 11:02:36

apparently I lost all my hair after a few weeks and it didn't start growing again for a year.

My DD looked like a monk, lost it all around the back and sides! it had regrown by the time she was 11 months.

merlottits Tue 07-May-13 11:03:15

It's all normal. I had a William Hague DD. she's lovely now.

MiaowTheCat Tue 07-May-13 20:07:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Tue 07-May-13 20:40:10

DS resembled Golem when first born shock

dont tell anyone I said that wink

SneezySnatcher Tue 07-May-13 22:33:27

3 week old DS is the same he looks like his dad

DD's dark hair also did this. It grew back blonde.

quickchat Wed 08-May-13 21:56:10

Haha. This remind me of my first two (have a third, my first baldy).

My DS lost it just as you describe. I remember a mum standing up in a baby group and announcing my DS should win first prize for funniest hairdoo on a baby shock!

DD had exactly the same hair (my hair) but it fell out everywhere except a quiff at the top. She looked like a lesbian rock chick!

It doesn't last long so don't worry. My DD has the most beautiful long ringlets now and she had lots hair compared to most by 1.

BrianCoxandTheTempleofDOOM Wed 08-May-13 22:00:17

lesbian rock chick grin

that's one cool look for a baby!

edwardsmum11 Thu 09-May-13 01:37:37

My son was v. Skinny and had no hair... first thing I thought was that he looked like golem. He now has long flowing locks after they started growing at about 6mths.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: