Talk

Advanced search

Best nappies for poo!!!!

(14 Posts)
CosmicG Fri 03-May-13 14:59:24

My DS is 15 months old. I've tried pampers actifit and easy up. I have got the right size for him but poo seems to escape his nappy and runs down his leg! I have to stick him in the shower everytime! I also use Pampers Baby Dry but only at night. They are superb at keeping him dry through the night. What nappies would you recommend for keeping poo in?

5318008 Fri 03-May-13 15:32:31

are you making sure that the cuffs are 'out' all the way around?

Moomoomee Fri 03-May-13 15:39:51

So far I really like Sainsburys own range nappies. I always found poo escaped Pampers but these have kept even his latest bout of runny teething poo <boak> inside and not down his trousers

CosmicG Fri 03-May-13 16:51:30

yeah, i always put cuffs right the way round. Are they supposed to start wearing pull up pants at some point? I trued these easy up ones lately and well, if your pulling the nappy down then it just kinda drags the poo down the legs too. I thought i would try them as sometimes DS just doesn't want to lie down when I am changing him. I have tried sainsburys ones before when he was newborn and they always leaked.

CosmicG Fri 03-May-13 16:52:04

tried*

AdmiralData Fri 03-May-13 19:39:23

I tried Huggies, Pampers (all varieties) with my ds (7 weeks) and they were awful but I was told by every parent that I know to try ASDA little angels and they've been wonderful. Dry and poo free here for five blissful weeks smile HTH

Wildwaterfalls Fri 03-May-13 19:47:09

Wait, you're supposed to have the cuffs out? I've spent 8 months tucking them in confusedblush. Where do they teach you this stuff??

Re question: I use pampers baby dry both day and night and only have occasional leaks.

awkwardsis Fri 03-May-13 19:50:16

We use lidl ones and have no leaks. They're very good and very cheap!

Misty9 Fri 03-May-13 19:51:00

We use sainsburys little ones (Eco and lately non-Eco when they were free) and I also like Aldi's own. No poo leaks here smile

ArabellaBeaumaris Fri 03-May-13 19:51:39

Never a leak with cloth nappies.

You can rip down the side of pull ups btw.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Fri 03-May-13 19:53:52

Pampers baby dry were fab for ds day and night.

Pull ups are more for when they need to be able to do them up and down to go to the toilet, ds wears these at night as he still goes for a wee before bed sometimes so its easier than taking his nappy off.

nonamenewname Sat 04-May-13 19:09:23

Aldi's own are always great for us - I really like Pampers baby dry too, they seem v v similar apart from the price. grin

whatsoever Sun 05-May-13 09:05:17

After months of being great, asda little angels have started leaking for us so we're trying Sainsbury's little ones at the moment.

aerynsun Sun 05-May-13 09:15:45

Aldi ones are amazing, wish we'd discovered them much earlier and don't smell weird like pampers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now