Talk

Advanced search

Right, have the Baby Bjorn miracle carrier but the baby's head is flopping, why?

(5 Posts)
Pinkflipflop Fri 12-Apr-13 11:39:45

I love this piece of equipment and it is soooo easy to use.
However when I walk the baby's head is bouncing back and forth, the faster I walk the more 'violently' his head is moving. Surely this can't be right? confused

What am I doing wrong?

Baby is 10 weeks and the correct weight for use.

Saltedcaramellavacake Fri 12-Apr-13 12:58:20

I don't know that model but my baby bjorn carrier has little straps on the bit that cradles the head which you tighten to cushion/support the baby's head. Does yours have that? Also, have you got the bit under the baby''s bottom set for the right length/weight (again don't know your model but mine has this and it needs to be set so the baby is in the right position on my body). There should definitely not be any violent movement!

Pinkflipflop Fri 12-Apr-13 13:15:37

Thank you so much! I've just checked the bits you mention and I don't know I could have been so silly!!

Thanks again!

Saltedcaramellavacake Fri 12-Apr-13 14:01:05

You're welcome! The Baby Bjorn was a lifesaver to me!

GingerDoodle Sat 13-Apr-13 22:07:21

Hey, I second the strap advice.

On an aside; I found once DD got a bit bigger - 3 months + i found my Baby Bjorn killed my back so I got a Rose & Rebellion and then a Boba 3G sling. Still use them comfortably at almost 7 months.

The Baby Bjorn's don't resell very well but I managed to sell mine on Ebay to a lady in China so made more than I expect back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now